- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Current insurance licensure, preferred (property-casualty, life, accident, health, 6 and 63) or willingness to obtain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to pass background and credit check (No repos, chapter 7, 11, or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No felonies.)
- Sales and/or customer service experience, strongly preferred
People with backgrounds as Registered Reps, Life Insurance Agency owners and Multi-line Agency Reps should apply as well as individuals without experience who possess a strong desire to be successful.
If you desire financial independence, come and see what we have to offer!
Interested candidates please click on the APPLY NOW icon on this page to apply.
Entrepreneurial, sales, finance, manager, leaders, bilingual, outgoing personality, good communicator, friendly, self-starter, quick learners, independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic, accounting, retail, sales associate, part time, banking, finance manager, risk management, controller, mortgage broker, insurance, series 6, series 63, advisor, telemarketing, cold calling, underwrite, underwriter, inside sales, marketing, leader, supervisor, owner, executive, cold call, self-employed, b2b, business to business, insurance license, health insurance, life insurance, insurance agent, life and health, property and casualty, series 7, broker, agent, realtor, marketing, entrepreneur, managing, vice president of sales, vp of sales, director of sales, sales manager, franchise, account manager, account executive, outside sales, banker, financial services, financial planner, financial advisor, financial consultant, financial rep, financial, P/C licensed, Magnum, State Farm, Allstate, Country Financial, Sentry Insurance, American Family, AAA, Liberty Mutual, call center, Nationwide, Insure One, Geico, Travelers, Prudential, MetLife, New York life, Merrill Lynch, wealth management, Northwestern Mutual, Nordstrom's, Enterprise Rental, Best Buy, claims, adjuster