KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience with increased responsibility in SEM
- 5 - 8 years experience in a management role over enterprise SEM programs.
- Experience managing SEM, advertising and/or E-Commerce agencies.
- Experience managing SEM campaigns.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with Google AdWords required.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Omniture or other web analytics tool desired.
- Experience with Kenshoo or other bid management platforms desired.
- Project management experience.
- Moving or self storage industry experience is a plus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
Math and Language Skills
- Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills sufficient to communicate and interact effectively with customers, co-workers and all levels of management
- Excellent command of the English language, good use of grammar skills. Bilingual skills helpful
- Ability to identify needs through oral conversation
- Math Skills, sufficient to perform the functions of this position
Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, sufficient to create and maintain spreadsheets, documents, letters, slide presentations.
Travel Requirements: Minimal – less than 10%
- Ability to sit at a desk and use a computer for up to 8 hours a day; ability to use hands and fingers to type on a keyboard and use a mouse to navigate. Vision sufficient to view small details on a monitor
- Ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day; stoop, bend and lift boxes weighing up to 35 lbs
- Ability to hear and to verbally communicate using a telephone handset and/or connected headset device
- Exceptionally strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently as well as within a teamwork environment
- Ability to maintain motivation and energy from start to completion of audits
- Ability to maintain integrity and a positive and respectful demeanor within a professional environment with coworkers, management and customers
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to maintain a dedication to teamwork
- Ability to complete the job in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful demeanor with customers, co-workers and management at all times
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test, and random drug testing compliance with company policy
WORKING CONDITIONS: Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours. May be subjected to inclement seasonal weather conditions if position calls for working in a warehouse or factory environment, or traveling to/from various locations
Hours: Adhere to scheduled work times. Flexibility, additional hours and weekends may be required to meet business needs.
Position Location: Corporate Headquarters, Clearwater, FL.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.