No Weekends, No “on-call" hours, No working Holidays, No shift work! Monthly Performance Bonus!! We have exciting opportunities in Cincinnati/Dayton and surrounding areas.
PrimeSource HealthCare Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of on-site geriatric healthcare, specializing in on-site Audiology, Dentistry, Optometry, and Podiatry services. During the past three years, we have been experiencing double digit growth. This growth has created the need for a multitude of new positions. Many of our employees have been with us over 10 years. Come join a team that is working towards becoming one of the top 100 companies to work for in the United States.
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional people skills
- Customer service first attitude
- Exceptional communication skills.
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to interact effectively in varied nursing facilities with varied PrimeSource team members on a daily basis. In addition, daily travel is required in a company car. Candidate must have the ability to work in locations up to 2.5 hours away from home and be available to be scheduled during the hours of 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Actual schedule varies based on location of daily assignment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting PrimeSource physicians with the delivery of dental, optometry and podiatry services
- Care and cleaning of medical equipment
- Maintaining clinical records and charts
- Sending clinical paperwork to the office via fax and shipping centers.
PrimeSource provides the following for field associates:
- Company car
- Gas Card
- Navigation Unit
- Cellular Phone
- Fax and fax line