A distribution company located in Braintree, MA is looking to hire a Warehouse Worker. The Warehouse Worker will be responsible for performing all general warehouse duties, such as picking, packing, and preparing orders for shipment. This is a full-time position, and is a great opportunity for someone looking to work and grow with a successful company!
The Warehouse position is full-time, and temporary to permanent.
The hours for the Warehouse Associate are Monday - Friday , 7:00 AM - finish of the job.
The Warehouse position pays $10.00 / hour, but may increase when the position becomes permanent.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Worker:
- Effectively pick and pack items for orders
- Effectively read and understand picking slips to complete orders
- Ensure the quality of all product prior to packing for shipment
- Utilize UPS and FEDEX software for order shipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
If interested, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]