Founded in 1940, Standard Textile has developed a culture of innovation, quality and service. With more than 70 patents, its products are engineered to deliver durability, longevity and value. A vertically integrated company, Standard Textile is a leading global provider of total solutions in the institutional textiles and apparel markets. Leveraging textile design, manufacturing and laundry expertise, and its global infrastructure, this company serves customers in the healthcare, hospitality, decorative products and industrial laundry markets worldwide. We offer environmentally friendly products, friendly and diverse co-workers, and a strong commitment to ethical business conduct. Currently, we are seeking a Sourcing Manager to be based at our corporate office in Cincinnati, OH.
Standard Textile associates enjoy competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off program. Additional benefits include: continuous professional development; promotional opportunities within a growth oriented organization; and a strong commitment to health and wellness. This commitment to health and wellness includes onsite benefits such as a corporate workout center, fitness classes, full-service café and wellness activity events.
Cincinnati is a tri-state, 15-county region that offers world-class assets in arts and culture, amusements, hospitality, sports and recreation. It offers all of the amenities of a large, bustling metropolis while maintaining a friendly, small town atmosphere. This makes the region a remarkably flexible location filled with a wealth of opportunities and options. (For more information on Cincinnati: http://www.cincinnatichamber.com)
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for overseeing global sourcing initiatives and establishing long-term sourcing strategies.
- Lead Standard Textile’s global sourcing activities
- Establish Sourcing goals and objectives while leading the team to succeed
- Work with sales and product development to actively pursue new and innovative products
- Communicate current manufacturing trends within the global market to senior management in reference to trade agreements
- Identify systems and/or technology to improve efficiency and accuracy of global sourcing activities
- Monitor and ensure key performance indicators are met in on-time delivery, quality and cost
- Review and recommend long term sourcing strategies in order to maintain cost competitive products in the Healthcare and Hospitality markets
- Identify suppliers to address continued growth of sourcing needs and objectives
- Establish cost matrices based on current market trends in order to provide sales with accurate costs