Arbor Commercial Mortgage, LLC specializes in the origination of debt and equity financing and servicing for multifamily and other diverse commercial real estate assets. A national direct lender, Arbor is headquartered on Long Island in Uniondale, New York, and has additional offices throughout the United States.
Arbor has built a reputation as a proven performer within the mortgage banking industry by providing conventional lending resources through Fannie Mae, FHA and conduit lending programs. Arbor also combines traditional mortgage lending practices with innovative investment strategies to offer structured banking services of mezzanine and bridge debt, equity participations and note acquisitions.
Arbor’s Depew, NY office, a suburb of Buffalo, currently has an opening for an Operations Supervisor who possesses knowledge of commercial real estate and supervisor principles to create and review department data for accuracy and conformity. Along with overseeing department activities, this position is also responsible for review of incoming loans and managing tasks as they rise through the life of a loan.
The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Arbor’s Depew office currently has an opening for a Structured Administrator. Primary responsibilities include:
- Review and interpret complex loan documents in order to identify and capture loan level specifics.
- Ensure accuracy of methodology and calculation of interest accruals: Maintain system book and departmental records regarding same. Generate monthly invoices to ensure timely monthly collection; this includes quality maintenance of off system accrual records.
- Interface with our corporate headquarters. Support reporting data needs as liaison between structured and servicing unit.
- Timely and accurate boarding of new loans onto servicing system to insure data integrity and on-going quality reporting to public investors/trustees etc.
- Ensuring accuracy of reports in concert with investor and/or industry standard, as well as with reported balances/ calculations. Facilitate by directing money movement within system of record and GL’s satisfying investor requirements and audit control procedures. Perform monthly payment applications.