We are currently looking for a highly motivated On-Site Staffing Coordinator
for a full time position servicing one of our top clients in Birmingham, Al. The
On-site Staffing Coordinator will be managing 100 + associates at a large
warehouse. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. We offer a competitive
starting wage, depending on experience. If you feel this is a good match for
your talents and are interested in exploring a long-term career opportunity with
us, please submit your resume.
Consideration for this position will require a minimum of two years customer
service or recruiting experience. A staffing industry background is helpful, but
not required. This position needs someone with organizational, negotiating, and
decision-making skills. Effective communication at all levels and relationship
development skills are essential.
Job Duties will include the following:
- Managing large temporary workforce
- Providing excellent customer service to client and candidates
- Reporting and Data Entry
- Filling job orders
- Weekly payroll
- Assist with front desk
- Notify temps of any changes
- Training temps
- Other office duties as required
Job Requirements for this position will include the
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Must be good with people
- Must be able to manage self and others
- Must be self motivated
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is plus
- Must have Customer Service experience
- The positions will require flexibility to work Sunday-Thursday, some split
shifts, and some overtime.
If you feel this is a good match for your talents and are interested in
exploring a long-term career opportunity with us, please submit your resume. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Equal Opportunity Employer