NURSES Etc. Staffing is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse RN's to join our family of caring & compassionated nurses for Per Diem shifts up to 40 hrs per week as well as 13 Week Contracts in San Antonio, TX and Austin, TX and El Paso, TX
Registered Nurse RN Job Responsibilities
- As a Per Diem/Contract Nurse you will use your nursing RN skills to assess, treat, and rehabilitate clients.
- You will also be responsible for supervising and motivating staff.
- Assuring that the psycho-social needs and the safety and physical comfort of the client are identified and met
- Assisting with the rehabilitation of clients according to the care plan
- Observing and recording all pertinent information and reporting to the appropriate supervisor
- Teaching clients, family members, and auxiliary nursing personnel proper health maintenance care
- Evaluating client care outcomes
We place Registered Nurses RNs with dynamic positions in Texas. Some of the specialties we work with (but not limited to) are: ICU / Intensive Care Unit, CVICU / Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, NICU / Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, PICU / Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, SICU / Surgical Intensive Care Unit, MICU / Medical Intensive Care Unit, TICU / Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Step-down, PCU, ER / Emergency Room, OR / Operating Room, PACU / Post-Anesthesia Intensive Care Unit, Cath Lab ICU, L&D / Labor & Delivery, and Mother Baby / Postpartum, Telemetry, MRI Technologist, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy and LVNs and CNAs
These are just some of the wonderful RN and other Healthcare opportunities we can provide to caring and qualified professionals.