Job Title: MEDICAL ASSISTING PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Req’d: No
Remington College is seeking an exceptional health sciences educator/team leader!
If you’re a self-motivated, experienced education manager with a passion for the healthcare field and you have a desire to help others succeed, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a dedicated Medical Assisting Program Director to join our Memphis Campus and assist the Director of Education in leading the Campus’s medical assisting program, along with managing department personnel and student relations.
- Helps to develop the curriculum for his or her department.
- Assists in the recruitment, orientation, and training of faculty.
- Provides suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, discipline, or any other change of status for an employee under his or her direct supervision to the Director of Education; suggestions and recommendations are given particular weight.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to specific subject matter areas under his or her administrative guidance.
- Assists in organizing student orientations and graduation ceremonies, and participates in such activities.
- Assists in organizing Program Advisory Committee (PAC) meetings in his or her department, and attends such meetings.
- Monitors students’ attendance and attrition.
- Controls attrition for his or her department.
- Researches and implements technological changes in his or her field.
- Completes CPR training or the relevant refresher course, if required.
- Supervises, coordinates, and customarily and regularly directs the work of all employees in his or her academic program.
- Provides assistance and support to the Director of Education in the implementation of academic program objectives and for positive outcomes.
- Teaches courses as required.
- Travels as required.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Memphis Campus.
Help us train tomorrow’s work force! Qualified applicants: Please click the APPLY NOW button.
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.