To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in electrical hardware design, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Technical experience in at least a subset of the following areas:
- o High precision analog
- o EMC / EMI
- o High voltage / high current defibrillation circuitry
- o Digital
- o On-board IC-based power supplies
- o Sensors
- o Printed circuit boards
- o Wireless communication
- o Firmware
- o Hardware / Software integration
- Experience with coordinating outside design resources.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to complete product designs from the requirements phase to production.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- This position may be available at different career levels depending on experience, education, etc.
- Medical devices
- Handheld or wearable devices
- Regulatory compliance standards
- Understanding of mechanical design
- Understanding of software design and troubleshooting
- Understanding of systems engineering processes
- Proficient in the use of general engineering lab equipment including soldering stations, oscilloscopes, waveform generators, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, multimeters, power supplies, etc.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems and make appropriate judgment calls to insure the correct outcome.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk, talk and hear. Employee may occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
ZOLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Follow your aspirations to ZOLL Medical Corporation for diverse opportunities, competitive salaries, great benefits and a 401(k) retirement savings plan, all with a company providing the growth and strength to build your future. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, including cover letter with salary requirements.
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE
ZOLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer