Who We Are And What We Do
Chrysalis Health is a for-profit, community mental health center recognized and respected for innovative programming and an industry leader. The Company was established in 1995 when our CEO, Manuel Menendez took over Crawford Center to expand therapeutic services for children suffering from sexual trauma. Today, Chrysalis Health employs nearly 1,000 employees to provide a comprehensive array of programming and services to children, adolescents, families and adults to include:
Individual, Group and Family Therapy
Adult Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Residential Programs and Services
Substance Use Services
Individualized Treatment Planning
Psychological and Psychosexual Evaluation
Sexual Behavior Specific Treatment
Targeted Case Management Services
Executive Management of The Starting Place, Inc.
Five Things You Should Know About Chrysalis Health
As you explore career opportunities you will learn many things about many places. Short on time? Here’s what makes Chrysalis Health a great place to work and five things we want you to know about joining our team:
- Most Important Asset. The dedicated professionals across Florida at Chrysalis Health are our most important asset.
- Opportunity. A diversified community mental health and substance use company with major operations in residential, therapeutic, psychiatric, substance use and psychosocial rehabilitation programming and services, as well as the necessary departments to support operations. Ability to work amongst well-known and highly awarded professional within the industry.
- Work/Life Balance. From our onsite yoga classes and meditations to our flexible corporate culture, we offer a number of benefits that help our team members succeed in and beyond the workplace. Integration of competitive compensation packages, health and ancillary benefits, retirement planning, employee assistance programs, learning and development, as well as performance and recognition.
- Community Impact. We strengthen and change lives every day. We help build meaningful relationships, encourage personal responsibility and promote respect for oneself and others. By fulfilling a need to help and serve, we create a ripple effect within communities across Florida.
- Diversity. We strive to provide culturally competent services that recognize and respect the behavior, ideas, attitudes, values, beliefs customs, language, rituals, ceremonies, practices and characteristics of a particular group of people.
Do you want to make a positive change in the lives of others? Do you have a passion for social services? Are you looking for personal and professional growth? Join our team.
Case Managers are responsible for performing initial assessments and developing and implementing Service Plans. Based on the service plan, Case Managers will link our clients to needed community resources and support services, such as housing, employment, and financial and medical benefits. Documentation is an essential part of the responsibilities.
Case Managers have the opportunity to work with a diverse client population and perform home and school visits. They are able to visit clients in their own environment in order to assess their needs. This is a fulltime position, but the hours for Case Managers are flexible, making this an independent and autonomous position. Case Managers often serve as a liaison between clients, families, referral sources and other social service agencies.
If you require Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations to participate, please notify Rochelle Rattray, (954) 587 – 1008 ext 1021 within at least seven (7) days.
Chrysalis Health is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Workplace in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
Chrysalis Health offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.