Warehouse Manager - 2nd Shift
Up to $75,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks 2nd Shift Warehouse Managers at its Los Angeles Branch in Ontario, California.
Sunday - Thursday, 8:30 PM to 5 AM.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER 2ND SHIFT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage nightly operations of warehouse, including: receiving, restock, transfers and facility clean up.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to set up and enable outbound operations to provide unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in inventory integrity and daily operations.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER 2ND SHIFT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER 2ND SHIFT BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.