Are PivotTables and vlookups your friend? Do assisted conversions and multi-channel attribution models excite you? Are you a web geek and data junkie? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
We are looking for smart, dynamic Internet marketers who are passionate about ecommerce and love digging into data to drive performance.
The Senior Search Engine Marketing Analyst role is a growth position that will be responsible for search engine marketing campaigns, website analytics and reporting, and providing recommendations for campaign optimizations.
Ideal candidates should be comfortable analyzing large data sets, identifying opportunities, and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for developing and executing their portion of the annual marketing plan, reaching performance goals, and managing advertising expenses.
- Provide optimization recommendations for search engine marketing campaigns.
- Lead SEM campaign management, keyword discovery, and keyword expansions.
- Explore new best practices and monitor industry changes to streamline operations and improve return on investment.
- Dive into website analytics and internal databases to provide insight and recommendations to improve customer experience, increase sales revenue, and optimize marketing performance.
- Update and maintain daily reports on marketing campaign performance, cost and revenue trends, and website metrics.
- Monitor, track, and report on search engine marketing metrics, including return on investment & trend analysis.
- Be an evangelist and resource for the team for all things data/metrics related.
- Provide competitive analysis and benchmark competitor efforts in regards to marketing initiatives, product selection, social media, and more.
- Consult with SEO, Content and Creative teams to optimize on-page copy and landing pages for our marketing efforts.
- Provide support to buying teams on online merchandising efforts.
- Provide support on ad hoc internet marketing projects as needed.
Join our winning team!
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including 401k with employer matching contribution, generous employee discounts and much more
Lamps Plus is an equal opportunity employer.