- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 1 year of strategic sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Understanding of technology systems, Internet applications as well as CRM systems
- Series 6, 7, 63 or 65 a plus
- Financial advising experience desired, but not required
Advicent Solutions is the leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology solutions for the financial services industry. Our products include Web-enabled marketing communications, needs-assessment and financial planning tools. More than 250,000 financial professionals, including dozens of the world’s largest financial institutions, use Advicent’s solutions to help them grow their business, create exit barriers and stay top of mind. Our team is motivated, competitive and strategic; the environment is collaborative and fun, with a focus on performance and results. With our comprehensive paid sales training program, you will be positioned for success! We offer an excellent compensation and employee benefit package, including a 401k match, uncapped commissions, leaders club, and advancement opportunities.
Click the apply button to complete our short application process--it should take you less than 5 minutes. A member of our team will personally review your application and contact you, if we believe you are a fit for Advicent.
Advicent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be authorized to work in the United States.