Registered Nurse, RN - Care Coordinator, Home Health Nurse
Registered Nurse, RN, LVN - Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Home health experience required (min 1 year in the last 5 years).
- Excellent documentation and detail orientation.
- Experience supervising others
Moderate to advance computer literacy
- Energetic and positive, friendly attitude.
- Excellent time management
- Community relations experience is a plus.
Registered Nurse, RN, LVN, Home Health Nurse:
- Current unencumbered nursing license to work in California
- Negative TB skin test or chest X-ray
- Physician sign-off on our pre-employment physical form
- CPR and first aid certification
- Valid CA driver's license, auto insurance, clean driving record
(NO DUI's - NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment drug screen
Roseville, Lincoln, Sacramento areas
Careerbuilder Keywords: nurse, nurse manager, nurse supervisor, nursing, supervision, intake coordinator, homecare, home care, health, r.n., RN, R.N., LVN home health, home health agency, medication management, LVN, RN, Registered nurse, Nurse, Nurse manager, Home Health Nurse, homecare nurse, intake coordinator, homecare coordinator, ADON, DON, director of nursing