Registered Nurse, RN - Care Coordinator, Home Health Nurse
Registered Nurse, RN - Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Home health experience required (min 1 years in the last 3 years).
- Excellent documentation and detail orientation.
- Experience supervising others
Moderate to advance computer literacy
- Energetic and positive, friendly attitude.
- Wound care and IV care experience preferred (including wound vac)
- Community relations experience is a plus.
Registered Nurse, RN, Home Health Nurse:
- current unencumbered nursing license to work in California
- negative TB skin test or chest X-ray
- recent physical (within 6 months)
- CPR and first aid certification
- valid CA driver's license, auto insurance, clean driving record
- must pass criminal background check
- must pass drug screening
Roseville, Lincoln, Sacramento areas
Careerbuilder Keywords: nurse, nurse manager, nurse supervisor, nursing, supervision, intake coordinator, homecare, health, r.n., RN, R.N., home health, home health agency, medication management, LVN, RN, Registered nurse, Nurse, Nurse manager, Home Health Nurse, homecare nurse, intake coordinator, homecare coordinator, ADON, DON, director of nursing