- A minimum of a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in industrial controls and system integration with a strong focus (50% +) on software design and programming.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Material handling or process control design, development and troubleshooting experience.
- Rockwell ControlLogix PLC Programming experience.
- PLC-based hardware design experience.
- Networking experience including - EtherNet/IP, ControlNet and DeviceNet (Profibus a plus).
- Experience successfully interacting and working with customers at multiple levels of responsibility in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Work successfully in a matrix structure; focused strongly on customer service and personnel growth.
- Willingness to work beyond core business hours if necessary, to minimize business interruption during planned or unplanned system modifications.
- Have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful completion of drug screen and background check is required
- Authorization to work in the United States. PREMIER is not currently accepting work visas.
- Servo design, development and troubleshooting experience of advanced motion control systems including multi axis, coordinated axis applications is a plus. (Rockwell Kinetix experience is a plus).
- Experience with HMI, WonderWare or Cimplicity.
- Automotive or Food & Beverage experience is a plus.
- Vision system experience is a plus (Keyence or Cognex).
- Experience coordinating and integrating OEM equipment into Packaging and/or Material Handling systems is a plus.
- AutoCAD experience
- Knowledge of NEC electric code is a plus.
- Experience successfully managing projects with teams of 1 to 2 engineers.
- Experience mentoring engineers on a technical level.
Why Work at PREMIER?
PREMIER’s Engineers are some of the most talented and engaged Engineers in the industry. We offer a mind stimulating, challenging career through a variety of projects across various industries. We work in small teams, build strong relationships with our colleagues and customers, and provide many opportunities for career development. For all of these reasons and more, our Engineers have a strong sense of accomplishment and choose to call PREMIER home.
PREMIER System Integrators, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package; including above average salary, quarterly profit-sharing, full medical & dental insurance, health savings account, flexible spending for both medical and dependent care, short and long-term disability, company paid holidays and training, 401K matching, and life insurance. We also believe in work-life balance for our employees.
PREMIER System Integrators is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
View the full job description as well as company information at our website. PREMIER Career Site