Experienced Administrative Assistants – we need your organizational and office management skills to fill a role in a fast paced nonprofit social services office!
ARP is looking for motivated, detail oriented operations leaders with the ability to multitask to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. In this dynamic role you will ensure all administrative, accounting, operations, purchasing and user related service departments are handled in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider ARP where we put people first!
Administrative Assistant – Nonprofit Social Services / Healthcare
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Director in the analysis of the unit’s financial performance, through the development, processing, and analysis of performance reports, preparation of budget and ensuing analysis of monthly financial reports.
Additional responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Coordinating closely with department heads to establish and monitor systems that provide service user or employee information
- Maintaining medical records filing and maintenance, filing medical records daily, following required format, maintaining appropriate filing, storage and security of medical records and Protected Health Information
- Completing data entry of consumer information (e.g., admissions, discharges, medical record updates, data entry, etc.), ensuring billing protocols are followed per required timeframes
- Providing general building maintenance including ordering and maintaining office supplies, operating and maintaining office equipment as needed
- Performing general office duties including: typing documents, forms and spreadsheets, distributing mail, answering office phones and greeting visitors, reviewing work logs to determine where additional clerical support is needed
- Ensuring daily deposits are completed, overseeing petty cash funds, preparing and maintaining petty cash documentation, maintaining security of agency credit card, distributing monthly pay stubs and accounts payable checks
- Providing training and technical support to staff, reviewing, approving, and entering all time sheets and expense report submissions
- Recruiting, interviewing and making recommendations for hiring of candidates, maintaining and reviewing local personnel files
- Supervisory responsibilities include directly supervising maintenance, secretary/receptionist staff including interviewing, making recommendations for hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding, motivating, disciplining and promoting team performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems