AM/NS Calvert is a 50/50 joint venture between ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp. (NSSMC). The steel processing plant is located in Calvert, Ala., about 35 miles north of Mobile. Formerly operated under ThyssenKrupp, the plant has served the NAFTA market since 2010 with the capacity to process 5.3 million tons of flat rolled carbon steel products annually.
AM/NS Calvert is recognized as one of the most advanced steel finishing facilities in the world and is highly complementary to ArcelorMittal USA’s existing portfolio of world-class assets. The facility includes a river terminal, hot strip mill, cold rolling mill, four hot dip galvanizing lines, rail yard and supporting infrastructure.
The facility serves the automotive, construction, pipe and tube, service center, and appliance/ HVAC industries with an impressive portfolio of steel grades for high-value applications including hot rolled bands, hot rolled pickled and oiled, cold rolled, and advanced coated products. AM/NS Calvert also helps ArcelorMittal to meet increasing OEM demand for advanced high strength steels that are needed to produce lighter-weight, more fuel efficient vehicles.
AM/NS Calvert is seeking a talented SAP HANA/BOBJ practitioner to support our developing site operations in Calvert, Alabama.
Our Lead Specialist, IT Commercial Systems-SAP HANA/BOBJ will:
• Work with project lead and business users to understand business processes that drive analytics requirements, document project reporting requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications for analytics solutions
• Be responsible for managing SAP BusinessObjects Universes, Dashboards, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, and Explorer
• Be responsible for managing SAP HANA Studio Application Developer, Database Development, Data provisioning, Information Modeler (Analytical views, Attribute Views,Calculation views, SQLscript)
• Be responsible for SAP System Landscape Transformation (SLT) configuration & monitoring
• Manage internal/external project teams responsible for BI system configuration, implementation and ongoing maintenance
• Perform Quality Assurance activities related to deliverables from service providers to ensure compliance to AM/NS Calvert standards
• Recommend and evaluate new BI technologies
• Ensure working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 Team Member Competency Form