We are interviewing bodily injury claim adjusters with experience negotiating settlements with non-represented injured parties. The hours are Monday-Friday from 10 am to 7 pm or 11 am to 8 pm.
Primary responsibilities include investigating and resolving coverage, liability and damages in accordance with company Best Practice guidelines and state Fair Claim Practices. Proactively gathering information and determining the extent of bodily injury claims, setting the appropriate reserves, and maintaining regular and consistent diary. Evaluating, negotiating, and resolving bodily injury claims directly with non-represented injured parties.
- Ideal candidate has a four-year college degree with 2-4 years of insurance experience handling bodily injury claims;
- Experience in handling multi-state, non-standard lines is preferred;
- Solid computer skills including experience with MS Office products, claim applications and internet navigation;
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, problem solve and make timely decisions;
- Must have outstanding verbal, written communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy “paperless" claim environment with an emphasis on teamwork and productivity;
- Must have a solid technical background with an understanding of medical and legal terminology;
- Must possess strong customer service and negotiation skills;
- Georgia and/or other state licenses preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
We Offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
Our employee benefits plan reflects how important our Claims Adjusters are to us. Number one, we compensate you appropriately, give you training, and support your professional development. Plus, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits including:
- Competitive base salary based on experience, licenses and continuing education,
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability benefits, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching,
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays,
- Fully-paid 3 weeks New Claims Adjuster training in the classroom and with a mentor,
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring throughout your career,
- Variety of work hours available in a business-casual environment,
- A host of other excellent benefits!