SERVICE DESK TECH – CONTRACT – ORLANDO, FL
Service Desk Tech Skills & Requirements:
• Excellent phone support skills in a technical environment
• Worked with technical upgrades and installations
• Strong Microsoft Support skills
• Ability to communicate with non-technical customers
• Willing to work Saturdays with Friday and Sunday off.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- • Medical
- • Dental
- • Vision
- • 401K
- • Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- • ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- • Consultant Lunches and Outings
- • Consultant Web-Site
- • Name Plates
- • Care packages/Survival packs
- • Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.