ASP.NET DEVELOPER - CONTRACT - MELBOURNE, FL
ASP.Net Developer Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field required
• Five (5) years experience with data driven applications (console apps, Win Forms, Web development, Windows and Web Services, Windows GUI development ) required. Team software development projects preferred.
• Proficient programming languages in the Visual Studio Development Environment: C#, VB.NET, SQL required. Familiarity with XML, HTML, and ASP.NET desired.
• Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally
• Valid, unrestricted Passport with the ability to travel in and out of the United States or ability to obtain one
• Must speak, read and write English fluently
• Regular attendance and punctuality is required
• Must have a positive attitude
• Organizational fit for the LiveTV culture, that is, exhibit the LiveTV values of Compliance, Respect, Innovation, Responsibility, Teamwork
• Well groomed and maintain a professional appearance
• Must pass ten (10) year background check and drug test
• Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the position is located
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field required
•Experience with data driven applications (console apps, Win Forms, Web development, Windows and Web Services, Windows GUI development ) required. Team software development projects preferred.
•Proficient programming languages in the Visual Studio Development Environment: C#, VB.NET, SQL required. Familiarity with XML, HTML, and ASP.NET desired.
•Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
•Proficient with SQL Server including Management Studio, creation of SQL Server databases, stored procedures, views, tables, and indexes
•Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) and/or Simple Object Access Protocol SOAP preferred
•Proficient with Visual Studio.NET software development environment
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- • Medical
- • Dental
- • Vision
- • 401K
- • Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- • ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- • Consultant Lunches and Outings
- • Consultant Web-Site
- • Name Plates
- • Care packages/Survival packs
- • Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.