FJ1 Warehouse Data Entry Position
Job Summary and Mission
Accountable for processing the daily work orders and sales orders of the Fujitsu Repair Facility in a timely-efficient manner and within defined standards. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Process the daily repair work orders from open to close using company WMS system.
• Update the work order with repair details and adjust inventory levels asrequired.
• Develop and maintain excellent service to internal and external customers.
• Provide effective communication in English.
• Ensure Daily Work Order information is entered and updated in Excel spreadsheet.
• May be asked to perform packing and warehouse activities as required.
• Help with other data entry functions as needed.
Summary of Experience and Education
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one year related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications. ORACLE WMS system experience preferred.
• Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's action.
• Ability to plan work for self to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Effectively participates in department projects related to assigned area of responsibility.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Read, analyze and interpret procedures or regulations and write correspondence.
• Detail oriented; ability to identify data entry errors and make timely corrections.
• Consistently at work and on time.
Licenses and Certifications