New Breed Logistics is a privately held, third-party logistics services provider (3PL) that helps companies design and operate efficient supply chains. We manage millions of square feet of warehouse space across more than 50 distribution centers in the U.S. and abroad and employ more than 7,500 people in a union-free work environment. Services range from distribution center operations and transportation management to highly sophisticated and technology-focused solutions involving product assembly, vendor managed inventory, reverse logistics and repair, manufacturing support, and supply chain consulting.
Due to continued growth we are seeking experienced Warehouse Supervisors with warehouse and transportation experience in the Orlando community. Work hours are 12:00am - 10:30am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Summary of Functions:
Responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of the warehouse and delivery activity with particular emphasis on managing delivery service personnel out in the field, ensuring quality control is adhered to at all times, and implementing continuous improvement action plans.
- Provide direct daily supervision of delivery service personnel to ensure the safe, clean and efficient operation of the warehouse and delivery equipment. Maintain Shipping Department work schedules and assignments to ensure efficient operation. Apply sound communication and motivational techniques in supervising, coaching, and disciplining employees. Train all new hires
- Direct and supervise all outbound orders to ensure they are correct and shipped on schedule. Be available to employees to answer questions, evaluate operations and solve problems. Suggest recommendations to the Facility Manager on programs to improve warehouse and delivery service operations
- Manage all equipment according to established company policy so that it is utilized in the most efficient manner. Coordinate all maintenance needs with appropriate personnel
- Interact with other department management to deliver superior customer service to our client. Attend all warehouse meetings and weekly Management Staff Meeting
Documentation / Reporting:
- Ensure that all records/reports are completed on time and are effectively maintained. Review operating goals and standards and monitor achievement. Ensure time and attendance is properly maintained/monitored in Kronos and approved for bi-weekly payroll
- Demonstrates an understanding of New Breed Quality Policy and ensure all departmental employees are trained on and follow the New Breed Quality Policy
Safety, Sanitation, Security:
- Adheres to the New Breed 7S program and maintains a clean environment at all times. Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to and enforcing safe work practices and following safety procedures and policies are followed. Operate in compliance with OSHA and other appropriate standards
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and teamwork in meeting goals and objectives
- Commitment to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient and accurate use of the process
- Communicate well with leadership, Team members and other departments
- Work closely with Inventory Control personnel to manage and maintain stock in the warehouse in accordance with established inventory control processes
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in lieu of degree
- 5 years experience in warehousing and/or 3PL including supervisory experience
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, organization and communication
- Experience with computer systems, warehouse systems and computerized scanning equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one, small and large group situations to other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Office and New Breed systems; intermediate/advanced Excel skills
New Breed offers competitive compensation and benefits. If your qualifications meet our requirements, please click on “Apply Now" to submit a resume for consideration on New Breed’s home page.
New Breed Logistics
Employment is contingent on a negative drug screen
And clean criminal history.
NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE