Software Developer - Business Applications
WennSoft is an innovative field service software and mobility development firm and Certified Microsoft Partner. Since 1995, we've prided ourselves on industry solutions developed by those who understand the business. Proven Solutions, Lasting Relationships - it's not just our tagline, it's what we do. At WennSoft we change with the technology.
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, flexibility, and the opportunity to learn while working on cross-functional teams, we just may be the fit for you. Offering a full suite of benefits, including a generous paid time off and holiday package, WennSoft is worth checking out! Don't delay, view our opportunities today.
With passion and enthusiasm for customer satisfaction, and product usability, our Software Developers develop high quality, reliable products for our customers, responsible for the technical design, coding, and unit testing of new features, and maintaining existing functionality for team products.
There are several teams currently accepting applications that focus on different products & technologies.
Why work in Development at WennSoft?
Our Developers enjoy:
- A good learning environment
- The freedom to innovate, explore, and learn new things
- Being a part of a globally expanding organization
- Open communication
- Being motivated to do well
- Creating a solution that truly enables the customer to be more successful
- An understanding management team that is open to suggestions
We're looking for people who can:
- Create tasks for user stories, accurately estimate work effort, and execute tasks following an agile development methodology
- Participate in daily stand-ups, grooming, demos, and retrospectives
- Construct and unit test features consistent with development standards
- Maintain source code in the common source code repository according to established guidelines
- Contribute to development processes, guidelines, and other operational manuals
- Accurately estimate scope, design, fix, and unit test problem reports for service packs or other maintenance releases
- Recommend entity and data model designs, as required
- Develop data conversions for upgrades, as required
- Provide status updates in meetings on work in progress
- Provide technical support to various teams as requested, including but not limited to the Software Quality Assurance, Technical Writing, Support, and Consulting teams