• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline required.
• Minimum 10 years in manufacturing with proven Plant Management experience.
• 5-7 years in supervision, quality, and related areas in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
• Proactive employee relations leadership to include coaching and mentoring employees.
• Responsible for setting the bar for operational excellence and continuous improvement.
• Production and Processing: Knowledge of raw materials, production equipment and processes,
quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of
• Administrative and Management: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
planning, resource allocation, employee relations, leadership techniques, in the coordination of
people and resources.
• Mechanical: Knowledge of machines, tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Working knowledge of Lean tools and principles is also desired.
ADDITIONAL KEY COMPETENCIES:
• The job requires having the desire to lead. The willingness to take charge, offer direction, opinions,
and accept feedback. This job requires a high degree of personal accountability.
• The job requires being honest and ethical in all related business decisions.
• The position requires the ability to show concern for others, being sensitive to other’s needs,
feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
• The job requires a high degree of dependability, being reliable, responsible, and accountable for
• The job requires a level of independence in developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding
oneself with little or no supervision.
• The position requires the ability to build a team spirit on several levels, and a positive work
• The position requires outstanding written and verbal communication skills and influencing