Job Title: Appointment Setter (Analyst)
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: External Sales
Interviews will be held at our corporate office located at 5410 E. High Street Suite 350, Phoenix, AZ 85054
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with PRIOR sales, telesales, appointment setting, bartending, serving, TSR, or merchant processing experience. If you have an unmatched work ethnic and enjoy making a nice hourly wage plus uncapped commission and bonuses, we have an opportunity for you. Please read the job description below to see if you are the right fit for CPN. Please, do not apply or attend the open interviews if you do not have past sales, telesales, collections, appointment setting, bartending, serving or TSR experiance, as this is not the right position for you.
This is in no way a customer service position. We are looking for salespeople highly motivated by money, the opportunity for advancement, and a work ethic that drives them to be #1. If you are looking for a career in customer service, keep looking, as this position is not a proper fit.
If you want to accelerate your career in sales, you need to stop thinking about day one. Instead, think about year one, and beyond.
Need an example? Think of the job(s) you are searching for right now. Does your search today satisfy only your needs for tomorrow, or will it fulfill your life’s desires? CPN is a progressive international merchant processing company in search of Appointment Setters (Analysts) who are looking to help us grow bigger and faster than our wildest dreams. As a result, you will too! That’s what we mean by looking beyond year one.
If you are interested in investing in yourself, here’s what year one will look like. One of the best work schedules you can ask for. We currently operate from 7 a.m. until 3:45 p.m., Monday through Friday. No nights or weekends, ever! If you have worked in a call center before, you are probably accustomed to a boiler room atmosphere. Well, you won’t find that here. We have so many leads, I dare you to make us run out. Thrown to wolves on day one? Not going to happen at CPN. We offer amazing training, and the coaching only continues once you hit the floor. We do however expect you to do a few things for us. So let’s see if this sounds like a fit for you.
- We will need you to make at least 250 outbound calls per day in order to be successful.
- You will need to arrive to work every day on time and be ready to dial at 7 a.m. If you can do that, you will be rewarded with a $200 per month attendance bonus. That’s an extra $2,400 per year, just for adhering to the schedule. We are very big on employees being on time, ready to work at 7 a.m., not 7:01. If you are someone that is always running late, we recommend you look for opportunities at another company.
- Follow up is key to your success. When a business owner tells you they would like to be called back at a certain time and day; we expect you to call them back at that time and date. Not following their request is very disrespectful and will only make you and the company seems unreliable.
- Set appointments, that is what you are trying to do after all. You will be expected to set 10 quality appointments every week. Those appointments will be run by our Senior Account Executive out in the field. Our SAE’s are the best in the industry, so expect to earn commission and bonuses on a regular basis.
- You will be required to follow our script and rebuttals. We have a proven system, that if followed, will help you succeed. After all, if sales are what you love to do, I am sure you want to make as much money as you can. Why else would you deal with the stress associated with any sales position?
Still reading? Well then this must sound like something you can do. So let’s talk about what can happen to those who stand out, and want career advancement. This is the “beyond year one" as was mentioned in the beginning of this job description. CPN is a company that prides their self on promoting from within. We believe in providing those with a burning desire to become “more", with an amazing career path. We can help you advance to a Senior Account Executive, management, operation, customer service, training or I.T. position. If you find yourself wanting to move on, we support that as well. We believe in being happy at work. The last thing you need to do is wake up every Monday dreading the upcoming week. When it comes to your first year earning potential, it really depends on you and the effort you put in to the job. If you do the company minimum of 10 per week, you can expect to earn 40K+. If you are a rock star, we have those earning 70K+. You get to decide just how much you are worth. However, we value our employees greatly, so we expect you to feel as though you are extremely valuable.
For those who join our team, we offer a starting pay between $12 and $14 per hour plus bonus and commission along with medical, dental, vision and life insurance. 401K is offered after your first anniversary; with a company match of up to 4%.
All job offers are contingent on passing a background check.