Digital Media Planner– Oak Brook, IL
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our core values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Digital Media Planner reports directly to the Media Director. The Media Director reports directly to the Senior Director of Media and Analytics.
The Digital Media Plannerwill be focused on the day-to-day management of Deltak’s university partner marketing initiatives across both paid search, paid social and display advertising channels. The Media Specialist will partner with internal marketing team member to reach our lead generation and sales goals via the channels they manage.
- Manage day-to-day search marketing & display advertising programs for an assigned portfolio of educational brands
- Develop detailed forecasts and pro forma plans to achieve specific marketing objectives within specific budget parameters using substantiated assumptions for click-through, conversion rate, and other key media and audience engagement metrics.
- QA, manage and optimize online media campaigns performance and demonstrate results with data-driven reports and presentations
- Provide analysis regarding campaign trends, while working on developing strategies to boost performance to reach or exceed goals
- Support Media Director maintaining adherence to project timelines and seamless delivery of actionable, metrics-based programs
- Interface with assigned partner stakeholders to vet out objectives that translate into efficient and effective media tactics
- Take on new projects and tasks as needed and dictated by business and organizational requirements
- Manage day-to-day relationships with vendors to ensure achievement of financial goals, brand objectives and ROI measures.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reporting to track campaign results while making tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of all marketing metrics against defined performance targets, while making ongoing decisions to improve ROI.
- Analyze and interpret media, marketing, and website performance data to provide recommendations for optimizing, extending and creating new programs.