Requirements of the UC Application Developer:
Technical skills - essential: Minimum of 5 years experience on application design and development with emphasis on Unified Communications
- Experience with design of Communication enabled business processes
- Experience with Web services
- Experience in the use of SDKs of Avaya and Cisco Unified products
- Knowledge in SIP and XMPP protocols and related libraries
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process
- Understanding of PBX, ACD, CTI, IVR and VoIP technologies
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end IT process, including architecture, design, implementation and operations
Technical Skills - beneficial:
- Detailed knowledge of SDKs of UC products from Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft and Siemens
- Building on a very strong technical knowledge and experience base in the above areas candidates must be highly articulate and persuasive communicators, with strong collaboration and teamwork skills and a proven ability to manage the delivery of innovative solutions to a large, geographically diverse global enterprise.
Education & Qualifications:
- Educated to Bachelors or Masters degree level in Computer Science, or a related discipline, from an accredited college or university.
- Certification on programming language proficiency is preferable.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of lead application developer level experience.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Rachel Rose at rrose AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBRR-4686 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.