Job is located in Franklin, TN.
The Analyst will possess advanced skills to: support the MEDITECH 6.0 HCIS; perform a wide variety of duties including but not limited to analysis, design, build, testing, documentation, training, implementation, report writing, and daily user support; interpret functional/operational specifications of existing and new products; determine and accommodate the impact of various system changes on users, automated or manual, troubleshoot various problems and respond to user department needs; interact with all level of users throughout the organization to clarify and verify requirements at all stages of analysis, design, and implementation; support 3rd party applications; ensure that all systems are fully tested before implementation into production; document and describe process and procedures relating to current and future systems environments; and train and educate core teams and super users on system functionality and capability.
1. Provides Level 2 and 3 support for day-to-day production issues, maintaining documentation in the appropriate tracking systems while adhering to prescribed escalation & change control procedures.
2. Regularly rounds with end users to ensure expected procedures and functionality match actual.
3. Provides support for applications and coordinates with the appropriate teams.
4. Evaluates IT application updates and revisions and participates in testing.
5. Provides documentation and delivery of training on assigned applications. .
6. Completes assigned tasks as per defined project scope, timelines, and budgets for implementations.
7. Participates in coordinating the transition from implementation to production and application support.
8. Uses software vendor tracking systems to report and monitor resolution of software irregularities and customer programming requests.
9. Uses internal issue tracking system to monitor and document resolution of system user issues, questions and requests.
10. Responsible for routine communication to customers and project team members on issues, tasks, software enhancements/fixes.
11. Develops training/troubleshooting material for level 1 support.
12. Conducts core group/super user/end user training classes and/or presentations for assigned modules/applications as required.
14. Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
13. Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
15. Maintains a positive, collaborative working relationship with all departments.
16. Maintains positive, collaborative relationships with vendors.
17. Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
20. Provides leadership and support to super-user groups.
18. Additional tasks/responsibilities as defined.
19. Performs on-call duties as required.
21. Provides constructive coaching feedback to peers and mentors junior members of team.
22. Coordinates planning for installations of maintenance releases/patches and software updates with Engineering team.
23. Ensures new installations will integrate with the current application and data technical environment.