Job is located in Chandler, AZ.
Chandler Memory Care, a new assisted living community is looking for PT 3-11 and 11-7 LPNs.
Responsible for assisting the Program Director in providing a level of care that ensures the safety
and well being of all residents; provides direct resident care activities to include: report of
objective finding, planning, implementation and evaluation. Willingness to work beyond
"normal" work hours as facility needs dictate.
Essential Job Functions
: (Duties may vary according to shift)
1. Provides care to all residents,
2. Responds to all emergency calls and provides appropriate intervention,
3. Dispenses medications as prescribed by health care providers,
4. Counts narcotics at beginning and end of shift and receives and gives report,
5. Provides report to Caregivers on respective shift,
6. Supervises and assigns work for Caregivers when requested by Supervisor,
7. Supervises Medication Assistants,
8. Follows charting policy per state and corporate standards,
9. Calls health care provider’s offices to facilitate medication orders, supplies or request for
transportation of residents. Transcribes all orders as required,
10. Performs assessments supervised by Program Director as appropriate,
11. Orders all medication for new prescriptions and places calls to health care providers to
process orders as needed. Verifies new medication administration records against orders,
12. Ensures appropriate chart setup by Caregivers or Cottage Manager,
13. Calls emergency contact people listed as required,