Senior iOS Software Engineer
Looking to help make a difference? Join a well-funded, early-stage healthcare technology company! The Senior iOS Software Engineer role is with one of our clients in Durham, NC. Preference is for direct hire, but they will consider contract or contract-to-hire as well if the candidate prefers. Target salary range is up to $95,000, with a comparable rate during the contract portion. Can go higher for the right candidate. Some relocation assistance may be available. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
As a Senior Software Engineer - iOS, you will be responsible for evaluating, designing, and developing new features and frameworks, focusing on high-performance iOS application implementations without neglecting the code quality and user experience.
You will work closely with other engineers and business users in a highly collaborative environment. We utilize Agile process and iterate quickly, writing well-structured and elegant code to solve critical business problems and to provide best possible experience for users
Responsibilities of the iOS Software Engineer:
- Design robust and elegant iOS applications and deployment architectures that integrates well with cloud-based web services.
- Make technical implementation decisions and evangelize coding best practices.
- Working closely with product management and business functions to perform requirement analysis and translate into features and functions, and turn ideas into extremely fast and reliable code that other people will find easy to understand and maintain in the future.
- Collecting and analyzing data to help guide design and development decisions.
- Manage deployment, monitor application performance and review any application failures in staging or production.