Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oracle Business Analytics and Oracle ERP including supporting, maintaining, implementing on the functional side of Oracle within the Demand to Build functional track (Inventory, Planning, Costing, Shop Floor Control, Engineering) OR a minimum of 9 years’ experience in Business Analytics, managing and supporting business systems and process in Oracle ERP in lieu of the degree required.
- Position required to sit in Manitowoc, Wisconsin facility
- Strong business analytics skills
- Experience writing requirements documents, functional design specifications, and test plans
- Able to manage small projects and coordinate activities with multiple individuals/teams
- Able to tie business processes and requirements together with system functionality through process flows and design specifications
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and deliver on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects & tasks.
- Ability to extract and analyze data out of Oracle to use in trouble shooting
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with IT personnel and Business users
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills a must. Position requires driving cross-functional teams with disparate business processes to a single, effective solution. Must be viewed as an expert by their peers in order to direct the team to consensus.
- Must be able to travel up to 30%.
*Manitowoc Foodservice, a division of The Manitowoc Company, Inc., designs, manufactures and supplies best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. Manitowoc Foodservice offers customers unparalleled operator and patron insights, collaborative kitchen solutions, culinary expertise and world-class implementation support and service, whether locations are around the corner or across the globe. With operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, the company has a portfolio of best-in-class brands including Cleveland, Convotherm®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Kysor Panel Systems®, Lincoln, Manitowoc® Ice, Merco®, Multiplex®, Merrychef®, Servend® and Manitowoc® Beverage Systems.