Epicor…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary" for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will assist your Epicor Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams or small engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision by an Epicor Consulting Manager.
• Tests, trains and troubleshoots system for customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
• Generate interest of customers in additional products and services.
• Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
• Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
• Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
• Must be able to travel on a national basis
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires 75% to 80% overnight travel