Restaurant Team Member – Food Service / Entry Level
Are you looking for a place that is fun to work, where you can make good money and start a career? If so, Smokey Bones may be just the place for you! We are a casual-dining bar and fire grill that serves signature fire-grilled dishes and delicious barbeque with friendly and attentive service. We are always looking for outgoing and likeable people to join us as Team Members – or what we prefer to call Firestarters. Servers, Bartenders, Bussers, Cooks, Greeters, Dishwashers
– whether you prefer to work in the kitchen or out front with the guests, we have great jobs waiting for you.
As a Smokey Bones Firestarter, your unique and engaging personality will be the key to creating the memorable dining and social experiences that our guests want to have again and again. We not only provide you with competitive compensation, but also with plenty of room to grow - we're always on the lookout today for the Bones leaders of tomorrow!
Do you think you've got what it takes to be a Firestarter here at Smokey Bones? If you’re are ready to be the Spark, to Fuel exceptional service and to Fire up good times then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply today!
As a Smokey Bones Firestarter, whether you work front or back of house, it is your passion for hospitality and engaging attitude that keeps our regulars coming back while constantly winning us a loyal following. As an ambassador of the Bones brand, your efforts, your personality and your dedication are what create the buzz that help to keep us growing.
Our Firestarters have a wide range of responsibilities, including:
Providing the best possible customer service – all day, every day
- Making guests feel welcome and important
- Projecting a fun and unique image while portraying Smokey Bones as a great place to eat, work and play
- Servers and bartenders – fill the dining room and wrap the bar with a large following of
- Kitchen staff – prioritizing prep and cooking times and producing exceptional food
- Working with speed, efficiency and a smile
- Keeping up to date on current events (sports, music, news, etc.)
- Serving as a menu expert for our entire line of food and drinks
- Staying composed, calm and cheerful under pressure
- Being a skillful salesperson and never missing an opportunity to upsell
- Contributing to a team effort at all times