Southwestern Industries is a manufacturer of CNC controls and CNC machine tools for R & D, tooling, and low-volume machining applications. We integrate our CNC controls with machine tools and sell the finished products as turnkey systems under the respected brand names of TRAK and ProtoTRAK. We sell directly to users in much of the United States, with distributor sales in other parts of North America and Europe. The plant is located in the Los Angeles, CA area. For more information about the company, see our website at www.southwesternindustries.com.
We are proud to boast:
- Factory-direct sales.
- Competitive products that yield superior solutions in our chosen niche.
- A diverse and growing customer base.
- A value-added, consultative selling process.
- Close relationships with our customers.
- Excellent compensation.
- A competitive benefits package.
- A long history of stability and growth.
- Excellent product and sales training programs.
The Associate Sales Representative program develops people for a career in Industrial, or Business-to-Business Sales. It combines progressive work experience, product training and sales training in a challenging environment that will rapidly extend the skills of the Associate Sales Representative.
The work of the Associate Sales Representative helps customers realize optimal benefits from using our products. This leads to extraordinary customer satisfaction and thereby constitutes a major competitive advantage for Southwestern Industries.
The Associate Sales Rep begins his career in the Southwestern Industries’ Field Service Organization. As a Field Service Technician he provides a high level of service, installation, and training support to customers. At the same time he is learning the products and the skills needed to perform consultative selling. The Associate Sales Rep program should lead to promotion to Field Sales Representative.
Specific functions include, but are not limited to:
- Performing service on existing products in machine shops and manufacturing companies
- Installation of new CNC controls and CNC machine tools
- Performing scheduled maintenance to keep products running like new
- Keeping accurate customer records with a CRM system
- Training customers on product use after the installation.
- Working trade shows
- Participation in regional sales meetings
- Supporting current customers with information and help in solving problems.