Medix has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by both Crain’s Chicago Business Journal and Inc. Magazine and we are looking to add additional talent to our team in our Recruiting and Sales Account Management roles.
One of the best things about our industry is the immense opportunity for growth and Medix is no different. In fact, we find that our employees see faster growth opportunities than our competition. At Medix, we pride ourselves on getting our entry level recruiting employees ready for promoted positions in Sales/Account Management by offering a great training program in a mentorship based environment.
Our company is defined by core purpose of positively affecting 20,000 lives by 2020. We are currently seeking a candidate that will be passionate about working hard to make this goal a reality all while thriving in a fast-paced, sales-oriented and competitive environment. If you feel that you possess these qualities and if you are looking for a career where you can make a difference, we would welcome your application. Please note that this is an entry level role that will transition from Recruiting into a Sales Account Management role generally within 12 months.
As a Recruiter for Medix, you will identify, screen, negotiate with, and place qualified candidates within our clients' organizations. As a company that is growing exponentially within the Healthcare, Insurance, Scientific and Information Technology industries, there is a tremendous opportunity in this position. The Recruiting role lays the foundation for our team to become leaders in our sales opportunity.
RECRUITING JOB SPECIFICS:
- Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.).
- Screen and assess candidates through phone screening, interviewing, skills testing, drug/background screening and conducting reference checks.
- Managing the maintenance of current contractors on staff by ensuring excellent attendance, resolving any issues that arise and ensuring employee and client satisfaction.
- Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients.
- Assist with the management of client accounts by attending/shadowing meetings, sending correspondence and/or communicating with clients and resolving any issues.
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas (To be established by Management Team upon employment).
In the promoted role as a Sales/Account Manager, you will experience unlimited earning potential, a competitive base salary and a gratifying commission structure. In this role, it will be your responsibility to develop strategic territories by breaking accounts, developing relationships with department managers and directors and providing them with quality personnel.
SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB SPECIFICS:
- Obtain and generate leads through prospecting to assist with setting new meetings with prospective clients.
- Build strong networks throughout assigned territory by joining associations, networking groups and utilizing social media.
- Plan, develop and execute territory plan for assigned region.
- Conduct meetings with new and existing clients to express and discuss Medix’s value proposition and to ensure the continuous development of future relationships/partnerships with Medix’s clients.
- Negotiate contract terms to ensure a win/win outcome for both Medix and Client.
- Act as a liaison between clients, recruiters and contractors for any compliance or employment issue that should arise during the contractor’s assignment.
- Responsible for the development of assigned recruiters to ensure continued growth and success.
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Interest in Sales and/or previous sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- High energy
- Ability to show initiative
- Competitive mindset encouraged
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Dental insurance and vision assistance
- 80 hours of vacation time, 48 hours of personal time and 6 paid holidays
- Employer financed Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
- Referral Bonuses for all candidates hired as a full time Medix Employee
- Medix Fit