A worldwide leader in the production and distribution of inorganic minerals. Our products include water softener salt, packaged deicers, industrial salts, road deicing, magnesium chloride, animal fee supplements, and sulfate of potash.
Maintenance Foreman at its underground mine located in South Louisiana. This position reports to the Surface Maintenance Superintendent. Responsibilities include supervising and assigning work to an 8 to 12 man surface and shaft crew, mentoring and enhancing effective maintenance skills and performance of mine mechanics, ensuring the proper maintenance of equipment, ensuring compliance to MSHA regulations and site policies, etc. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years working in heavy industrial equipment application or related field, preferably shaft experience; 3+ years of supervisory experience, general knowledge of mining and integration of operational maintenance functions.
Minimum requirements include high school diploma or equivalent. Mine supervisory and wire rope experience preferred. Salary DOE
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and internal advancement opportunities.
Please see the requested questionnaire below and my attached resume in Microsoft word and return by email. Thanks in advance.
1. Current or last income? $
2. Minimum income and above? $
3. Reasons for changing jobs?
4. Locations desired (States and or Cities)?
5. The best number to contact you at during the day?
6. Email address?
7. Are you authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Explain in detail how you qualify for this position! (Please look at the required section in job description. This is the part that the client will decide who or whom they bring in for interviews.)
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]