We are a mobile gaming company based in San Francisco. We are growing quickly and looking to add a talented Senior Android Developer to our team of heavy hitters. You will be working on a game engine that was developed in part by the guys who created Libgdx. Amazon is doing a case study on the CTO’s architecture. A key member of the iPhone team is part of the company's sub-studio and a developer on the team wrote the first book on android development and gaming.
All of the projects are built in a collaborative environment from beginning to end where everyone is expected to contribute and be responsible for the final product. As a Senior Android Developer, you will want to lead by way of example. You will write code like you've been writing it since you were seven years old.
The company's track record includes the App Store’s multiplayer game of the year and is a top 100 grossing app in 40+ countries. The team includes the best artists, designers and developers in the industry, with experience releasing over 50 top 25 applications with over 35 million installations.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being a gamer and a world class android developer
• Pitching innovative and fun games and social features
• Working with our design and art teams to build games and social features from beginning to the end
• Maintain high code quality and maintainability
We are looking for:
• a strong technical talent who has experience in both Android game and application development with a heavy emphasis on graphics
• a team player who wants to build something special from scratch
• Deep understanding of Java
• LibGDX experience is preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of OpenGL is a plus