- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
- Completion of secondary education or otherwise show ability to read and write in a legible and understandable manner.
- No less than two- (2) years-previous long-term care experience.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
- Must have experience in performance management and effective leadership.
- Must have ability to complete multiple projects.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must possess basic computer skills, including e-mail use.
- Must be able to travel, including overnight stays.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
**RN'S WITH STRONG NURSE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN LONG TERM CARE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Director of Nursing, DON, Director of Nursing Services, DNS, Director of Clinical Services, DOCS, Registered Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse Consultant, Clinical Consultant, Interim Director of Nursing, Interim DON, Director Nursing, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Medical care, Geriatric, Geriatric Care, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, LTC, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Consultant, Clinical Leadership, Clinical Services Consultant, Director of Clinical Services, Vice President Clinical Services, VP Clinical Services.