• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline required
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 6+ years ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework, programming / development experience
• 6+ years experience building tables, views, stored procedures in SQL Server
• Experience writing secure, lean, high-performing, responsive, dynamic web application content for large-scale Internet accessible systems
• Excellent knowledge of OO design principles.
• Experience applying basic OO design methods, common design patterns, and layering to produce well structured, understandable, maintainable, and testable code
• Ability to develop intuitive and usable UIs that allow users to accomplish tasks efficiently
• Ability to use Agile Development principles to release quality product on time
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize while dealing with multiple projects
• Able to quickly identify, isolate, and fix software failures in a complex system
• Ability to work independently or on a project team
• Passionate developer who takes pride in his or her code
• Experience developing native mobile apps a plus
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS: Physical capabilities to perform the job
• The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Salary, Benefits and Other:
•Salary based on experience.
•Cardiocom offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
•Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
•Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer