Requirements of the .NET Software Developer:
Desirable Skills of the .NET Software Developer:
- Four-year college/university degree in Computer Science.
- 1+ years of experience with developing application using C# and ASP.NET
- Exposure to SOA and Web Services technologies.
- Exposure developing apps utilizing SQL server
- Experience developing customer facing front-end applications
- Experience with SQL Server 2008
- Exposure to Pervasive Integration or any other Integration platforms.
- Experience with Kendo UI, jQuery, AJAX.
- Experience with Agile Scrum process
- Experience with MVC Framework
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Multiple positions available! The .NET Software Developer role is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Charlotte, NC. Target salary range is open as client would like to see all resumes, from 1+ years of experience through team lead. No sponsorship available. Local candidates only.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Kendra Andrewst at kandrews AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBKA-4390 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.