- High school diploma or GED.
- Enthusiastic with a passion for great customer service
- Focused on achieving results; persistent and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Able to work well as a member of a sales team
- Comfortable working with computers
- Able to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays and special sales events
Prior sales or retail furniture experience is not required! We provide you with a two-week paid training program that will equip you with the tools and skills you need to be successful.
As a valued Ashley Associate, you will receive:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid vacation time
- Company paid personal/sick time
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan + Employer Match
- Ashley “CARES" employee assistance program
- Generous employee discount
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuous mentoring and training
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, we are committed to making beautiful home furnishings affordable. We became the top furniture brand in the world based on one simple, but powerful idea: to give you more value for your money. The Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro New York and New Jersey have been recognized by Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. for the last six years as one of the top performing HomeStore groups in the country.
Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro New York and New Jersey is committed to partnering with and giving back to our community. We support Ashley’s A Hope to Dream program that provides mattresses to children in need along with several community partners in our local areas.
Our Mission Statement: We are committed to delighting our customers, employees, and the communities we serve in every personal interaction and by doing so we honor God.
All employees may further our Mission and Vision by demonstrating these Core Values, regardless of their religious beliefs. Factory Direct Enterprises, LLC. d/b/a Ashley Furniture HomeStore does not discriminate based on an individual’s religious faith or lack thereof, in regard to hiring, advancement, or any other term or condition of employment.
Owned and operated by: Factory Direct Enterprises, LLC.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested Candidates please apply @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]