Allied Search Partners is looking for a candidate for a qualified Senior Scientist. Know someone for this position? We offer a $$ bonus if we place your referral in a position.
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings Nationwide please go to: http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php
Position: Senior Scientist
Schedule: Full Time Permanent/Direct Hire
Location: Framingham, MA Area
To apply: Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 888 388 7572. No other information about the location or name of facility is given at this time- you must submit a resume.
Things to remember:
- We are a staffing agency and conduct searches confidentially for our clients either at their request or to protect our resources involved in locating talent. In order to facilitate this we must submit a resume to HR.
- Your resume will only be sent over for the position in this job description
- Our job is to connect talented individuals such as your self with top notch labs
- Full disclosure will be given once HR has requested an interview
- We do not send your information to current or past employers nor do we send your information to anywhere you request that it not be sent
As part of the BioFormulations Development group you will report to the Sr. Director of the BioFormulations Department and manage the technical aspects of development projects. Evaluate and define appropriate approaches. Coordinate research efforts and make key technical contributions affecting the direction of the group or project. The candidate may lead the design of multiple scientific research studies, including innovative techniques and methodologies to be used.
Responsibilities will include participation in pre-formulation screening, dosage forms development, comparability assessments, research into protein solution behavior and investigations into alternate modes of therapeutic protein delivery.
You will be expected to provide comprehensive oral and written evaluations of laboratory data and project activities to different functional teams. This position involves working independently as well as being a multi-disciplinary team member. Interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. You will supervise junior personnel, represent the department at different team meetings, and contribute to scientific literature and conferences.