• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline required
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ years of C#, ADO.NET, .NET Framework (4.0), programming / development experience
• 2+ years hands-on experience building desktop applications utilizing both stand-alone and client/server architectures
• 3+ years building tables, views, functions & stored procedures in SQL (SQL Server 2008+)
• 2+ years hands-on experience developing web services (WCF/REST/SOAP) and windows services.
• 1+ years hands-on experience with web technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, AJAX, jQuery
• 1+ years hands-on experience with reporting packages such as SRSS and Active Reports
• Strong experience with Visual Studio and Subversion (SVN)
• Excellent knowledge of OO design principles
• Previous experience developing systems utilizing SOA and SaaS architectures
• Ability to use Agile Development principles to release quality product on time
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize while dealing with multiple projects
• Experience writing secure, lean, high-performing, dynamic web application content for large-scale Internet accessible systems
• Ability to work independently or on a project team
• Working knowledge of Active Reports a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Self-motivated, self-directed individual who takes pride in their work product
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS: Physical capabilities to perform the job
• The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Salary, Benefits and Other:
•Salary based on experience.
•Cardiocom offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
•Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
•Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer