Travel Registered Nurse – RN Registered Nurse (Nursing / Healthcare / Travel Nurse)
Travel Nurse Job Requirements
This travel registered nursing role requires a registered nurse RN who is passionate about providing the highest quality of care for patients. You must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong problem solving skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure.
- Registered Nurse RN License
- 1 year of nursing RN experience in a hospital setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
** ALL OUR SERVICES ARE FREE **
Travel Nurse – RN Registered Nurse (Nursing / Healthcare / Travel Nurse)
Nationwide Jobs Are Available
The Right Solutions (TRS) is a nurse owned and operated company with over 15 years of experience in the travel nurse staffing industry. Diana Wright, RN and Owner began the company by working per diem shifts and recruiting travel nurses herself. TRS has grown from a local per diem agency to staffing travel healthcare professionals across the nation. The reason for our tremendous growth over the years is by taking a family service approach with our travel healthcare professionals and having a passion for providing quality patient care.
As a RN nurse owned and operated company, The Right Solutions is one of the only travel companies that can honestly tell a healthcare professional, "We have walked a mile in your shoes". This unique perspective allows TRS to provide the best service to travel healthcare professionals in the industry. When you join TRS, you truly are joining a family.
Our mission is to comfort and restore lives across the nation. In order to comfort and restore lives, excellent care must be given to each patient. In 2005, The Right Solutions commitment to excellent patient care resulted in becoming just the 6th Healthcare Staffing Company to be certified by the Joint Commission. Since 2005, TRS has passed each Joint Commission audit with a 100% grade and no recommendations, a distinction few staffing companies have achieved. You can rest assured your good name is backed by our good name, The Right Solutions!
Some of the Many Benefits for a Travel Healthcare Professional:
The Right Solutions is privately Owned:
- Travel Healthcare Professional Personal Service
- Travel Healthcare Professional Referral Bonuses
- The Right Solutions has the Most Opportunities
- Travel Healthcare Professional 24 hour Support
- Travel Healthcare Professional Retirement Solutions
- Travel Healthcare Professional License Reimbursement
- Travel Healthcare Professional Private Housing
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Coverage with Prescription Coverage
- The Right Solutions loves Families
- The Right Solutions achieved 100% from Joint Commission