Würth Snider Bolt & Screw, Inc. is a full line fastener, MRO, and C component distributor that specializes in advanced inventory management programs predominantly in the OEM/Industrial business to business marketplace. Operating from our central office in Louisville, Kentucky, Würth Snider has five branch offices throughout the mid-south. We have been solving assembly problems for our customers since 1975 as Snider Bolt & Screw and joined the Würth Group in November of 1996, ranked as one of the world’s largest industrial distributors with sales in excess of $12 billion annually. Würth Snider Bolt is a rapidly growing sales-based business to business distribution company with opportunities for career advancement, especially for those with flexibility to travel/relocate. We currently have an opportunity at our Louisville, KY headquarters or our Corinth, MS branch office for an Account Representative. Please thoroughly review application process as described below.
We are seeking an organized and spreadsheet savvy individual to work with a small number of high volume accounts that utilize our proprietary system for inventory management. This customer service role entails primarily account management through system inventory analysis as opposed to taking orders and launching purchase orders, however, there is still regular interaction with customers, over the phone or on-site, to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily review of inventory management reports and system data to ensure customer’s needs are being met.
- Adjust system parameters based on customer information to maximize program effectiveness.
- Place purchase orders for discreet orders.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customers to ensure continued business and increase sales within the customer.
- Coordinate with management, accounting, and inventory and quality control personnel to resolve billing, contract, or product/service issues.
- Coordinate customer support with account manager and/or outside sales representative.
- Coordinate with purchasing to ensure adequate supply of product.
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions.