Medical Recovery Systems, Inc. is a growing, dynamic, tri-state leader in healthcare accounts receivable management. We currently have openings for outstanding, dependable candidates with Home Health, Hospice and Infusion billing experience. The successful candidate will have a high level of proficiency and at least 2 years of experience/ knowledge in the following areas:
· Obtaining authorization and eligibility
Working aged accounts receivables
· Knowledge and understanding of CMNs
· Medical terminology
· Insurance Verification and Follow-up
· Processing electronic claims
· HMO/PPO billing procedures
· Third party reimbursements
· Knowledge and understanding of EOB and HCFA forms
· Analyzing and rectifying claims issues
· Knowledge and understanding of CPT and HCPC codes
The successful candidate ideally would have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Health Administration, Accounting or Business. Will consider candidates with 2-5 years of working experience in Home Health/Hospice.
We offer outstanding compensation, a drug free work environment, and a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, PTO, 401(k) with match and more!
For consideration to become a part of the Medical Recovery Systems team, please send your resume with salary requirements to:
Medical Recovery Systems, Inc.
Attn. Recruitment Coordinator
3372 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45225
Fax: (513) 487-7221
E-mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]