CENTURY INSURANCE GROUP (a division of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.) employs more than 900 associates in over 20 offices throughout the United States. Meadowbrook operates insurance agencies, a risk management company that provides services to self-insured groups, funds and pools, and operates 6 domestic insurance companies.
Meadowbrook is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing challenging opportunities for our associates and a superior working environment. As Meadowbrook continues to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for bright, talented team players with a dedication and passion for their work.
We offer our associates competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, a friendly, team oriented environment and encourage and reward the professional growth of our associates.
We are currently looking for a Policy Services Underwriting Technician to join our Westerville, OH branch office.
JOB FUNCTION: Policy Typing and entry of financial and policy information into CIMS. This position involves supporting our Underwriting department in policy and endorsement typing, policy processing, premium finance and communication with underwriters and our agency force.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Types policies and endorsements with the DocuCorp and COL systems
2. CIMS Entry – Daily entry from policy declaration page and rating worksheets into system
3. Transaction Handling- Each policy is checked for correct forms, rating is checked and previous policy is looked at during the entry process
4. Successfully completes job specific training as defined within the Policy Services Training Matrix within the first six months of employment
5. Completes 30-35 items per day on average
6. Works effectively on the assigned team
7. System/Software Skills – Must stay current with changes
8. Checks, analyzes and classifies or alphabetizes materials
9. Conducts limited research when necessary