Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Supply Chain Systems Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
SUPPLY CHAIN SYSTEMS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze existing business processes and logic in the various functional areas within purchasing / inventory / branch operations through personal observation and user interaction.
- Recommend workable method and procedural improvements, leveraging the system where applicable.
- Support or adapt existing T-SQL / Access and Excel / VBA applications, tools and reporting as needed.
- Develop new applications, tools and ad hoc and refreshable reports to address current business problems or to streamline processes.
- Work with Excel-based forecasting statistical tool to analyze future demand.
- Perform data analysis and written audits of particular processes, such as internal usage patterns or customer service level analysis.
- Develop custom IT program specifications to support user system requirements and perform full systems testing prior to implementation.
- Interface with user members of the department and IT to resolve system problems.
- Perform other projects, analyses and data extraction as assigned.
SUPPLY CHAIN SYSTEMS ANALYST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Understanding of purchasing, inventory and warehouse operational processes preferred.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel a must.
- Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Access strongly preferred.
- Experience in spreadsheet automation using Visual Basic for Application (VBA) strongly preferred.
- Understanding of business intelligence modeling a plus.
- Experience with AS400 platform a plus.
SUPPLY CHAIN SYSTEMS ANALYST BENEFITS
Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
401(k) with company match.
Generous paid time off.
3 bonus programs.