Position Title: Customer Service Representative (CSR) Department: Operations FLSA: Non-exempt
Reports to: Branch Manager SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Organizes the clerical functions of the branch.
2. Provides direct customer service to loan and sales finance customers.
3. Compiles and maintains records of loan transactions and branch activities.
4. Performs a wide variety of clerical duties, utilizing his/her knowledge of
systems and/or procedures.
5. Conducts solicitation and collection of customer accounts.
The CSR has vital contact with the customers and therefore, should have strong verbal and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with all types of customers. This includes collections, as well as the development of new business. Problem solving and reasoning abilities are also important in maintaining the very best customer care. The CSR must be honest and fair with all customers and employees. This person should have strong personal attributes such as a high energy level, positive outlook, integrity in all relations with customers and the community. This person should be a team player and assist other employees to reach the common goals of the branch office and be expected to perform other work related duties as assigned. A CSR should be self motivated and take initiative to accomplish both personal goals and branch objectives. This person must have a professional appearance in both grooming and dress, adhering to the Company dress code.