1. Provides therapy services for individuals assigned to caseload including:
· Ensures orientation of new clients immediately upon admission.
· Obtains history and presenting information as delineated in program policy.
· Collaboratively develops and updates an individualized treatment plan
with individual that includes targeted discharge date and plan.
· Defines all relevant community sources affecting care and treatment of the consumer
(e.g. attorney, family, case manager, etc..) and develops and follows contact plans and
conjoint therapy plans.
· Updates referring sources on consumer progress, if/as approved by the individual in
· Utilizes agency endorsed client-centered therapeutic interventions and rapport-building
practices, including motivational interviewing techniques, to non-confrontationally
enhance consumer insight regarding diagnostic and usage patterns.
· Documents treatment episodes, contacts, treatment plans and sessions according to
periodicity and content requirements.
· Maintains appointed continuous caseload of actively engaged individuals.
· Responds to crisis as needed.
· Coordinates comprehensive discharge plan to ensure seamless community
2. Performs responsibilities according to clinical and timeliness guidelines, and assimilates
and applies performance feedback as directed by management personnel.
· Meets quality expectations of accuracy, completeness, and is responsive to
· Meets quantity expectations of volume consistent with peers and relative to time in
· Meets timeliness expectations of completing work as scheduled,
demonstrating self-paced performance and adjusting priorities as needed.
· Professionally and ethically relates to consumers and peers at all times.
· Participates in weekly staff and clinical meetings.
· Participates in training and meets agency and licensure expectations related to
· Cross-trains and supports other divisions as needed or requested by supervisor.
· Self directed to provide support to colleagues as workflow allows.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.